Conversation with the world

Hello world, it’s me ali twaij here. I won’t be here long as we are put here only temporarily. We all depart sooner or later.  While being here I have been on a long journey searching for the truth of our existence ( why we have been created, and why we get sent down here). It’s been about maybe 15 years. Anyway, I feel I’ve got to a point where I can communicate my findings and believe them to be of significance. Ofcourse I may be wrong and so hopefully one of you will correct me and point me to a better truth, so to speak. It’s always a journey and never a destination. But while on the journey we can gather beliefs as well as shed beliefs ( especially those that have been proven false). 

The summary of my current belief state is that there is definitely a maker, and that he/ it is seriously beautiful and wonderful. Hence we can have a seriously exhilarating life knowing about him/ it. ( I use the reference‘him/ it’ as the entity has no gender I believe. And these two seem most right for me.)

I have also found that the truth is common across all the main religions, but only when you go deep into them. Eg doing good , being humble , being truthful , using the mind and reason, believing in freedom of choice , and connecting with the creator. And that we are spirits (souls) that reside in an associated body, sent to this planet for training/ learning purposes. 

I also have found that the Quran is the latest book from the maker and unlike the others it is still completely preserved from change. The only problem is that muslims no longer understand it’s teaching well and have drifted towards a near opposite understanding. Basically to many god is an evil dictator that must be obeyed otherwise he puts you in hell.  This extremely corrupted view of god completely corrupts the spirit of the message, which is responsibility, mercy and goodness. And replaces it with evil thugs wanting to impose their views on humanity (as in Isis ). This is a disease of the heart that has afflicted many I think. And I believe it happens in any religion were the adherents display arrogance and have a sense of superiority over the rest. Everything gets corrupted when this happens and beauty and purity no longer become visible to people with such hearts. Their light is withdrawn from them. 


So for any muslims reading this, please realise that we have strayed so very very far from true Islam and that we must therefore work to radically change. Otherwise the punishment from Allah will continue to descend upon us I believe, and will become stronger too I think. And yes I believe Allah is using the non muslims through which his punishment is sent upon us. So that we correct our ways. So we need to change in a big way. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My poem: called My Poem !

A conversation with god